skincare formulated with the utmost care

Most of our products contain at least 95% ingredients of natural origin. Our formulas are as natural as possible, without compromising on sensoriality or effectiveness.

PRODUCTS AND FORMULAS

95%

The majority of our products contain at least 95% ingredients of natural origin. Our formulas are as natural as possible, without compromising on sensoriality or effectiveness.

100%

of our products are formulated WITHOUT Parabens, Mineral Oils, Aluminium, Sodium Laureth Sulphate or Triclosan. Withdrawing certain ingredients requires a great deal of flexibility to preserve the sensoriality of the textures, with just the right dose of preservatives.

95%

95% of our products are Made In France, with the remaining 5% manufactured in Europe. This limits the number of kilometres travelled along the production chain!

BEYOND MADE IN FRANCE...WE SUPPORT LOCAL SAVOIR-FAIRE

Over the years, we have forged close links with local producers, seeking out high-quality ingredients to offer the essence of Provence in a bottle.

A large proportion of our olive oils come from the Château Virant estate in Lançon-en-Provence, where the Cheylan family has been producing exceptional olive oil for several generations. The olives are picked at the Château Virant estate and then immediately taken to the mill for processing. Extraction by first cold pressing preserves as much of the olive's natural antioxidant qualities as possible.

Our sweet almonds are also grown in the south of France, in Valensole, on the Schultz family estate. The almonds are harvested in October. The almonds are hand-picked for optimum selection, then processed into an oil renowned for its soothing and softening action, particularly on sensitive and dry skin.

As far as possible, we try to give preference to local partners, because for us, it's like working with a family: it's just that much nicer! It's a guarantee of quality, but also the promise of a short supply chain that limits our environmental impact.

WHAT ABOUT TOMORROW?

EVER MORE NATURAL

By 2025, 100% of our cosmetic products will be formulated with at least 95% ingredients of natural origin.

say yes to local partnerships

We will be strengthening our partnerships with local producers and artisans. Favouring short circuits and promoting the expertise of our partners will always be a priority! Take our Sorbet face cream, for example: it's made from Velvet Algae harvested in the Bassin de Thau and vegetable oils from Provence. The fragrance was created in Grasse and the formula in Provence. Finally, the screen-printing is done in St-Rémy-de-Provence, and the packaging in the Drôme.