• -€10.00

Ultra-Nourishing Face & Body Ritual - Shea

Enriched with shea butter and exceptional plant oils, this duo, made in the heart of Provence, cleanses and nourishes the driest and most sensitive skin.

View more
€44.00
€54.00

Shower oil

Laboratory-proven results :

The skin is softer for 100% of participants*

The skin doesn't feel tight for 95% of participants*

The skin in soothed and confortable for 95% of participants*

* Tested under dermatological control on a panel of 20 volunteers for 28 days.

The cosmetic acceptability has been valued as Satisfying 45% and Very Satisfying 50%, giving a total of 95% Satisfaction.

Tolerance was also judged excellent.

Dry oil

Laboratory-proven results  : 

+17 % hydration (1)

Skin looks brighter after a single application (2)  

(1) Instrumental measurements on 20 volonteers after applying the product once a day for 28 days

(2) Instrumental measurements on 20 volonteers 20mn after applying the product

View more

Shower oil - Aqua (Water), Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Caramel, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
Dry oil - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, CocoCaprylate/Caprate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Citric Acid.


Description

Skin feeling dry and uncomfortable? Look no further! 

 

Enriched with shea butter and exceptional plant oils, this duo, made in the heart of Provence, cleanses and nourishes the driest and most sensitive skin.

It is the perfect kit to offer or slip into your suitcases before the holidays.

 

This duo contains : 

- A 300ml shower oil for face and body : thanks to its soft tensioactives of vegetable origin, it can be used as well on the body as on the face. Rich in lipid-replenishing active ingredients, shea butter brings its nutritive virtues. 

It combines with a precious trio of vegetable oils from Provence to wrap the skin in a comforting foam. The skin is clean, nourished and divinely scented. Yuka score : 100/100

- A 100ml dry oil for face, body and hair : this dry oil with a velvety feel combines the best of vegetable oils to nourish, moisturize and illuminate in a single step.

Composed of a precious blend of ultra-nourishing shea butter, softening pure grape seed oil, sweet almond oil and moisturizing virgin organic sunflower oil, this delicate dry oil is a true multi-purpose care. Yuka score : 100/100

Avis

View the trust certificate
  • For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our Transparency Charter.
  • No inducements have been provided for these reviews
  • Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
  • Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
  • The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.

5 /5

Based on 2 customer reviews

  • 1
    0
  • 2
    0
  • 3
    0
  • 4
    0
  • 5
    2
Sort reviews by :

Andréa G. published the 30/12/2023 following an order made on 02/12/2023

5/5

L'huile sèche est juste incroyable, elle pénètre vite, hydrate bien, elle fait briller et adoucit les cheveux. Son packaging en verre avec spray intégré est appréciable. L'huile de douce est agréable à l'odeur et au toucher. Sans plus sur ce produit.

Did you find this helpful? Yes 0 No 0

Sonia L. published the 20/05/2023 following an order made on 11/05/2023

5/5

Très bons produits !

Did you find this helpful? Yes 0 No 0

×