Cleanses and exfoliates the hands and body in one step
Exfoliating Liquid Marseille Soap RefillSparkling citrus
The Exfoliating Liquid Marseille Soap provides a gentle exfoliation for the body and hands thanks to its finely ground olive seeds
from the Mediterranean Basin. This is a soap that breaks new ground while staying true to time-tested techniques, and is made
from botanical oils in a cauldron, using a traditional method with 98% of natural origin ingredients.
Solar and joyful, its fragrance is a real breath of optimism and leaves a delicate fragrance on the skin with sparkling citrus notes.
Its upcycled exfoliating grains are made from olive pits used for the extraction of olive oil, and thus contribute to the recovery of olive waste.
Result: its regular use restores softness, comfort and radiance to the skin *
* Self-assessment test on 20 volunteers during 14 days
Our liquid soap refills provide a money-saving, eco-friendly option! It is perfect to refill your 30ml, 300ml or 500ml bottles!
Because we always want our formulas to be as natural as possible, 98% of the ingredients in this formula are naturally derived. The remaining 2% enable us to ensure the soap's sensorial qualities and preserve it.
it work ?
The eco-friendly way to enjoy your liquid soap for even longer! Our refill bottles can be used to fill up our stylish 300ml and 500ml pump dispenser bottles. Suitable for frequent use. Can be used on the body.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Should the product come into contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
You will love them too !