Where is my order?
Once your order has been dispatched, you'll receive an e-mail with a tracking number so you can follow the status of your parcel. If you still haven't received this number after a few days, or if the number is wrong, don't hesitate to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can give you more information.
You can also track the status of your order online in the "My orders" section.
Your order is either:
- Not completed: you haven't yet finalized your order and the items are still in your basket.
- Paid for: you will receive an order confirmation e-mail.
- Being prepared: your order is currently being prepared by our logistics centre.
- Shipped: we will send you an e-mail to let you know once it has been left with the postal services.
- Delivered: your order has been delivered; you can access your invoice from your account.